More than 10 references among the best
+ 10 of the best references at the lowest price
Version 2853 is the modern version of vintage casing counters. Made of aluminum, it comes in a Polished Alu version
This model is delivered with the mounting kit, speed sensor, cable for integrated speed reading and mounting instructions.
- Digital engine speed (bar graph): 0 to 12 rpm
- Digital engine speed (digital): 0 to 19 rpm
- Speed (via original signal or sensor included): 0 - 300 Km / h
- Gear indicator engaged: no
- Partial distance 1 and 2: 0 - 9999 Km
- Total distance: 0 - 99 Km
- Max speed : 2,4 - 399 Km / h
- Average speed: 2,4 - 399 Km / h
- Engine hour meter (daily or partial): 0 - 99: 59'59 "
- Total engine hour counter: 0 - 9999: 59 '
- Clock: 12 - 24H
- Fuel level (not visible if not connected, requires a dedicated sensor): 1 - 7 bars
- Engine speed sensor: CDI, CDI signal or coil
- Speed sensor: yes (existing or supplied in the kit)
- Dimensions (mm): 68 x 55