More than 10 references among the best
+ 10 of the best references at the lowest price
We present to you the best of Daytona, the Daytona Velona 140 Kmh speedometer.
It has a diameter of 60mm and a depth of 40mm, the finish is black and a V-type stainless steel bracket is provided to facilitate installation on the motorcycle.
This motorcycle counter indicates the speed with a maximum needle 140 km / h, the total mileage traveled (KM), the time (12h or 24h format) and has 2 daily mileage (trip) to choose from. It also informs you of the battery voltage (from 0 V to 18V). It indicates the maximum speed, it has the following five warning lights: left and right turn signals, full headlight, neutral and engine warning light (or other).
The power supply is 12 V and the LED display is blue.
For the installation you have several possibilities:
- Use of the original sensor
- Use of the Daytona inductive sensor Which you will find HERE
- Use of the Daytona mechanical / electronic converter that you will find HERE
_ Use on BMW R series with cable drive, which you will find HERE
This counter is suitable for engines having:
- 1 pulse per motor revolution
- 2 pulses per motor revolution
- 1 pulse for two engine revolutions
- 30 pulses per engine revolution (Harley Davidson after 2000)