More than 10 references among the best
+ 10 of the best references at the lowest price
We present to you this cDaytona OLED lap counter displaying 8rpm. Ithe diameter of 60 mm and depth of 45 mm the finish is in polished stainless steel and a type V stainless steel support is provided to facilitate installation on the motorcycle.
This tachometer indicates the maximum speed 9 rpm, an LED (shiflight) allows you to view the maximum speed set, the voltage (voltmeter). The power supply is 000 V.
For the installation you have several possibilities:
- Use of the original sensor using the spark plugs
- Using the original sensor using the ignition coil
- Use of the original sensor using the speed sensor
-Use of the inductive engine speed detection cable here: https://frenchmonkeysshop.com/products/cable-inductif-detection-regime-moteur
This counter is suitable for engines having:
- 1 pulse per motor revolution
- 2 pulses per motor revolution
- 1 pulse for two engine revolutions
- 30 pulses per engine revolution (Harley Davidson after 2000)